2-Day Professional Cabin Crew Course
This course is the most up to date and gives you all the necessary skills and knowledge you need in order to become a Corporate Cabin Crew.
- Your culinary skills will be improved by practical food preparation;
- You will know and practice silver service tecniques onboard;
- You will know how to create a menu and find out the best catering practises;
- You will be confident to deal with challenging situations onboard;
- You will be able to practice it all in the class to give you the confidence you need.
These are just some of the exciting topics that are going to be covered. This course will help you to achieve your career goal and give you confidence in your role as Corporate Cabin Crew.
New Online Courses
We are going to provide online courses to take part of the virtual training. This crisis has increased the demand for private jet flight attendants and we want to ensure that the private jet industry has qualified corporate flight attendants available. Now it’s a perfect time to start your career with our online course.
1-hour Online Consulting and Personal Career Coaching available for Flight Attendants who wish to become a Corporate Flight Attendant
If you want to know what is the real Corporate Flight Attendant life about and what it takes to become a Corporate Flight Attendant, we are here to answer your questions. We are happy to assist you with your CV and cover letter and answer all your questions regarding Corporate Flying and give you all the tips to enter the industry and stand out amongst other candidates.
Register now to secure your place in class.
The the next course will take place in Tallinn, Estonia.
Contact us to find out about the next training dates.